We invite you to visit our Christmas Tree Farm near Petersburg, West Virginia to select and harvest your real Christmas tree. All species we grow have excellent needle retention.
- We have 5 species available: Choose & Cut trees include Douglas Fir, Concolor Fir, Scotch Pine, and Colorado Blue Spruce.
- Pre-Cut: A large seller for us, Fraser Firs, are located inside the sales building.
- Fresh Fir Wreaths and Swags.
- Stand Straight Tree Stands will be available – these are pin stands for which we drill a tapered hole into the bottom of your tree – you take the tree home and easily place it on the pin – then it’s straight.
- Our 2018 season begins on November 23, 2018 at 1 PM. WE ARE OPEN AT THE FOLLOWING TIMES: Friday’s from 1 to 5 PM, Saturday’s 9 AM to 5 PM and Sunday’s 11 AM to 5 PM. December 23, 2018 will be our last sales day for the year.
- Live Balled and Burlap Christmas trees to take in your home; then plant it outside after Christmas. Tag it in the field, we dig it the next week.
- Saws for cutting your real Christmas tree.
- Field assistance to cut your Christmas tree.
- Shaking your tree if needed to remove old needles.
- Drilling your tree if needed for the tapered pin straight tree stands.
- Net baling your tree for easier transport and entry into your home.
- Loading your Christmas tree on your vehicle.
Directions: We now have an entrance from US 48. Opposite Thorn Run Road.
- Check the “Map and Driving Directions” page for specific directions. Or better yet, Google maps: http://maps.google.com and enter “May Christmas Tree Farm WV.”